Of interest to sudents from:
- Technical Architecture and Building
- Industrial and Automatic Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
About the university
The Tecnológico de Monterrey was founded in 1943 thanks to the vision of Mr. Eugenio Garza Sada and a group of businessmen, who formed a civil association called Enseñanza e Investigación Superior, A. C.
Tec is a private, non-profit, independent institution that is free from political and religious parties.
The work of Tec de Monterrey and all of its campuses is supported by civil associations, made up of a large group of prominent leaders from around the country committed to the quality of higher education.
During the last 25 years, the assurance of academic quality at Tecnológico de Monterrey has revolved mainly around five axes:
- The adequate selection of candidates through admission processes and standards
- The evaluation of learning in a standardized way, both by the Institution and by external agencies
- Monitoring of graduates
- The evaluation of institutional effectiveness through performance indicators
- Obtaining and maintaining national and international accreditations, both at the institutional level and for academic programs