About the university
Esslingen University of Applied Sciences is a University of Applied Sciences that has 11 faculties offering 25 bachelor study programs and 12 master programs. The University of Applied Sciences' focus is on engineering, management, social sciences and health care and nursing sciences.
Esslingen is ranked among the top Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany, and has strong programs in the areas of Business Administration, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, IT and Engineering with Business Studies.
Our mission is to:
- Successfully prepare our students to take on responsibilities in all areas of society through scientifically-based and practice-oriented studies.
- Successfully impart knowledge, practical skills and social competencesat the highest level.
- Be a platform for the transfer of knowledge and technologyand also for social discourse. Through our research, we build bridges between knowledge and its practical application to the benefit of society, economic prosperity and preservation of our natural resources.
- Live together with cultural diversity, and our joint work is characterised by mutual respect, cooperation and trust. Equality has a special place in our work.
- Be a cosmopolitan and open-minded university, but with strong regional links.
- Let our culture encourages entrepreneurshipand start-ups.